Our large animal and farm services has been operational on the Mornington Peninsula since being established in the 1980s. We are equipped to address any of your farming veterinary problems; from desexing your goat to your illthrifty alpaca, from a breach calving to your sick pet sheep.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Consultations and examinations
- Pregnancy diagnosis (including manual and ultrasound examination)
- AI and semen storage
- Routine desexings (including under local or general anaesthetic)
- Other routine surgery (e.g. dehorning, lump removals, claw amputation)
- Lameness examinations
- Dystocia services and corrections (eg. calvings)
- Preventative medicine and procedures
- Abdominal surgery and exploration (e.g. caesarians, LDA corrections)
- Post mortem examination
- Biosecurity services (including JDMAP)
- Emergency 24hour service.