Farm Animal Services
Our large animal and farm services has been operational in the Mornington Peninsula since being established in the 1980s. We are equipped to tackle any of your farming veterinary problems; from desexing your goat to your illthrifty alpaca, from a breach calving to your sick pet sheep.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Consultations and examinations
- Pregnancy diagnosis (including manual and ultrasound examination)
- AI and semen storage
- Routine desexings (including under local or general anaesthetic)
- Other routine surgery (e.g. dehorning, lump removals, claw amputation)
- Lameness examinations
- Dystocia services and corrections (eg. calvings)
- Preventative medicine and procedures
- Abdominal surgery and exploration (e.g. caesarians, LDA corrections)
- Post mortem examination
- Biosecurity services (including JDMAP)
- Emergency 24hour service.