Our equine vets are set-up to perform mobile ambulatory consultations on farm or stud; with the latest and most up-to-date techniques and diagnostics, we are equipped to provide the highest standard of medical and surgical treatments and care.
We now also offer consultations and medical and surgical procedures at the clinic. Our equine hospital has state of the art crush and our stables mean your horses can be treated, hospitalised and/or provided with the full range of veterinary services, as required.
Our clinic can currently offer:
- Full lameness work-ups
- Routine surgeries (e.g geldings, lump removals)
- Routine medical therapies (e.g. respiratory diseases, diarrhoea, arthritis treatments)
- Emergency surgery/medical treatments
- Reproductive services
- Full range of diagnostic blood tests
- Overnight hospitalisation with monitoring/treatments (e.g. IV fluid therapy)
- Preventative medicine and prophylactive health services such as:
- Faecal egg counts (FEC)
- Ophthalmology exams
- Yearling examinations and radiographs
- Export examinations
- Pre-purchase examinations
- 24 hour on-call emergency services
We work closely with a number of farriers, specialists and referral centres, and remedial and adjunctive equine service providers.